I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?

Modified on Tue, 09 May 2023 at 12:33 PM

After you have been convicted of a failure to yield violation, the DMV will mail you a notice ordering you to complete a Failure to Yield / Right of Way Course. This notice will contain a link that enables you to directly register for a course, or you can do so by registering on this site.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article